Pre-Construction deliverables are developed in the context of an ongoing collaboration between the owner, design team, and Altairance, so that cost models and value engineering studies are not prepared in a vacuum.
Our general Pre-Construction services, summarized below, are customized to meet the needs of each individual client.
Pre-Construction services include:
• Estimating and cost modeling
• Alternatives analyses and benefit cost analyses
• Value engineering and constructability reviews
• Scheduling, phasing and sequencing plans
• Identification of long lead time items
• Trade bidding, development of trade scopes, and Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) development
• Specialized preconstruction services related to building forensics, site development and permitting, seeking
and securing funding, LEED Certification, BIM implementation, market analyses, sitework analysis, design assists, etc.